Abuse and Billing Agent (Customer Support)
от 12 000 до 16 000 грн. на руки
THG is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet and UK2Group, as a part of THG family, is a global provider of Internet services based in the United Kingdom, with data centers in the UK and US. We provide web hosting and Internet services to savvy surfers, small businesses and blue chip giants alike.
With offices in London, Logan and Lviv respectively the UK2Group employs over 200 staff and supplies around a million customers worldwide. It is through our combined experience and increased purchasing power that we are able to provide exceptional products for our customers.
To ensure compliance with the AUP, UK2group has an Abuse and Billing Team, dedicated to investigating and resolving Internet abuse/billing inquiries involving UK2Group network around the world. Internet abuse can be described as illegal use of the network and it consists of threats and harassment, spamming, port scanning, server hacking, DDOS attacks, and violation of copyright infringement, etc. The Team also covers Billing related issues such as payments; account setup assistance; account verification and processing special billing requests.
- Provide effective communication with clients in order to ensure the abuse/billing matters are resolved;
- Assist clients in questions related to server abuse and account setup;
- Interact with customers to respond to specific requirements,
- Live chat Support;
- Investigate billing or collection problems and assist with resolution;
- Perform duties of billing, customer service, and support service in a timely accurate manner;
- Collaborate with other departments to cater to customer needs;
- Evaluate, analyze and verify dates of service and billed amounts;
- Cooperate with external resources in order to keep the network safe from abusive behavior;
- Verify billing information accuracy and revise errors.
- English proficiency — Advanced Level (good writing skills);
- Proficient user of PC, knowledge of Linux OS is preferable;
- Problem solving, decision making and good communication skills;
- Experience in Customer Service;
- Team work
- Opportunity to work in the fast growing company
- Competitive salary
- Welcoming atmosphere
- Paid sick leave
- Stability of the company
- Free English classes
- Free lunches
- Friday's beer
- Comfortable big office with kitchen and equipped break room.