Junior Front-end Developer for CloudLinuxOS
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for talented Junior Front-end Developer to join our CloudLinuxOS WEB dev team.
We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, 1&1, Endurance, and many others.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to grow their skill set as a programmer. As you progress and improve your coding skills & knowledge of our software, you will be presented with more and more challenging tasks within our company.
Work is fully remote with flexible hours, so, you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
Join us to make the difference!
- Development and maintenance of the SPA UI: Angular 5, TypeScript, SCSS/LESS
- Writing automated tests (mostly in TypeScript, using Protractor and Jasmine)
- Knowledge of HTML & SCSS/LESS
- Basic Algorithms, and data structures
- Ability to read and write in English
Will be a plus:
- Ability to use Git
- Experience with TypeScript, SCSS/LESS
- Knowledge of any tools/libs/frameworks related to web-development, especially some of those: Angular 5, Protractor, Jasmine, Webpack, npm
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix development environment, shell scripting skills
- Experience with Python, Perl, PHP
- Fast-learning and proactivity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- The ability to work in a team
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger -- we are waiting for you!
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later -- apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.