Kernel Developer for KernelCare
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Kernel Developer for KernelCare - Remote
We are looking for Senior to join our KernelCare team.
KernelCare, CloudLinux’s fastest growing product, provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for most popular Linux distributions. It ensures optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers online. We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web hosting providers. We develop our products - CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 - using the most innovating technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world. More details about the project you can find on product website KernelCare.com, about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Qualifications that we are looking for:
- Excellent C programming and debugging skills
- God's level knowledge of linux kernel core subsystems
- CPU and cache architectures
- Experience with GDB and other debuggers
- CPU performance and power analysis
- Independent and self-motivated problem solver and strategic thinker
- Proficient in Git for development and patch/branch management
- Good planning, time management, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Happy in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Experience with python, shell scripting
- Experience with Jenkins
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.