Administrator (remote work)
Administrator with experience in a similar role needed to assist a Director of a couple of innovative businesses in London. This is a demanding, detailed, proactive role, with plenty of learning and development opportunities. However you can perform it from the comfort of your own home - no travel required.
It’s a varied job, involving a wide range of day-to-day administrative tasks, the management and organisation of various activities in order to ensure that things run as smoothly as possible.
You will be responsible for the overall diary and meeting management for the Directors, and allocation of mini projects / tasks to ensure the effective and efficient workings of the team and that deliverables and priorities are kept up to date and communicated as required.
Duties will also include minute taking, reporting, email and inbox management, attending meetings & managing data admin as well as the day to day management of the London office and will include recruitment, holiday tracking, HR procedures and all other duties relating to the efficient running of the office environment.
Maintaining an impeccable phone manner, dealing with invoices, resolving cost queries and collating receipts for the expense team. As well as acting as a point of contact person for escalation of incoming requests and requirements to the Director.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong administration background, either as a Personal Assistant at senior level or Office Manager with an excellent telephone manner, have experience recruiting staff, working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines and possess good IT skills. You will be involved in many aspects of the business so we are looking for a versatile candidate with a real 'can-do' attitude.
- Preparing proposals and presentations
- Conducting research to identify market opportunities and contact information
- Identifying useful events and conferences and arranging speaking opportunities
- Managing diary; organising meetings and appointments; providing briefing packs and managing follow-up correspondence
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Attending meetings (via skype) with director to take notes and action outcomes
- Following up actions from board and management meetings and managing deadlines
- Compiling and preparing reports and briefing papers
- Managing databases and sales reporting
- Maintaining administrative systems and procedures, and managing department budgets
- Assist operations functions with some clerical duties
- Maintaining and organizing large roster of client events and dinners
Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar function
Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
Fluency in English
Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to be proactive and to work on your own initiative
Honesty and reliability
Attention to detail
Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
Ability to make decisions and delegate work
Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
If you feel you have some or all of the skills and experience we would love to hear from you. Very organized
Must exhibit discretion and confidentiality in all aspects of the position
Must possess the ability to make procedural decisions
Professional outward personality
Please note that only CVs in English will be accepted.