HR manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager
22 400 UAH
Employment: full time
Work schedule: flexible schedule, full day, shift schedule, remote working
Work experience 3 years 3 months
- Customer research and communication (via emails and Skype);
- Preparing statistics and analytics for Sales Dept actitivities.
- Maximize cross selling opportunities within existing client relationships.
- Create and maintain client records and sales and prospecting activities such as presentations, closed sales and follow up activities.
- Develop a database of strong leads through referrals, networking and email marketing.
- developing and delivering trainings for newcomers and current employees
- developing training plans, ideas
- working with CRM, Sales Force databases
- creating an effective learning environment
- collaborating with other departments (QA, Team Leads, Sales Leads, Billing dept. and others)
- selecting the best candidates for the job
- improving newcomers' QA scores and results
- ensuring newcomers' smooth adaptation in the company
- work with tracking systems Jira/Taleo (employment, adaptation of new employees etc. )
- Gained practical knowledge in B2C and Human2Human so called B2B sales
- Gained practical knowledge in delivering trainings on Sales, Public Speaking and Interpersonal communication.
- Gained practical knowledge in creating Marketing and Communication strategies
Please communicate with me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org as I am currently in Canada.
Higher education (master)
Ukrainian — Native
English — C2 — Proficiency
French — C2 — Proficiency
Italian — C1 — Advanced
Russian — C2 — Proficiency
Citizenship, travel time to work
Permission to work: Ukraine
Desired travel time to work: Doesn't matter